Best Price Wood Glass Straight Staircases indoor staircase designs
|A3/Stainless Steel||Powder Coated/Brushed/Polished|
Mental:4/6mm checked plate
10/12mm thk glass
· Standard Step Length:800-1200mm
· Standard Step Width:225-300mm
· Standard Rise Height:150-200mm
· To keep the flight open and light whilst adhering with the 100mm gap rule - there are the following solutions:
· Steel Riser Bars
· L shaped treads with timber downstand
· Half Glass Riser Pieces
· Full Glass Riser
· Full closed risers with timber
The riser height, pitch angle and going depth are created specifically to suit the opening, staircase configuration and floor to floor height of the project. The stair is 'dry' fitted in the factory before dispatch to ensure all parts fit together.
1. Free Design: Once the order confirmed and deposit received ,we will make a detailed shop drawing for you to confirm.
2. On Time Delivery: 100% on time delivery after order confirmed.
3. Price Match: Our products well match any genuine like for the quote.
4. After-sales services: we could go to your site for installation or instruction if it is required. If any quality problems was caused by our side, we will compensate the amount or make the new ones for free.
PRIMA Industry is a professional manufacturer for customized hardware products mainly for staircases and railings. It is also a one-stop shop with other products including aluminium window and door, wooden door, shower products, flooring, tiles, or any other materials for decorating your houses or projects. We offer complete services from quotation to installation.
Established in July 2014, PRIMA's main goal is to help every customer save money and time. Our best customer service, high standard of production, competitive prices, as well as fully customized design are what make PRIMA so different than other suppliers in the business. With experience of working for house owners, developers, builders, designer and architect, PRIMA has exported products and services to more than 35 countries, USA, Canada, UK, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Maldives, Maritious, Nigeria, etc.
We have our own big showroom which is close to our office in Shenzhen. Below are parts of our showroom. We warmly welcome our clients to come to our office, showroom or factory to check our product quality.
1. Which is better, powder coated vs.paint or primer?
A: Powder coating finishes are much tougher and thicker than traditional liquid paint or primers. And because they use no harsh solvents like paint, there is zero off gassing or foul chemical odors that frequently are associated with traditionally painted finishes. The bottom line, powder coating is tougher, longer lasting and doesn't smell. Far superior to painted finishes.
2.Can I get my stairs in custom colors?
3.Can I get my stairs customized?
A: Yes, let us know your special requirements and we'll design something just for you!
4.What are some common IBC requirements?
A: Common major differences are balusters (or pickets) must be no more than 4" on center spacing, treads must be no less than 7" high and 11" deep and handrails must be no less than 42" high.
5.How can i get the price?
A: In order to prepare an estimate, all we ask is that you send us a drawing to estimate from.Typically we're looking for a floor plan style drawing with some labeled dimensions. The drawing does not have to be an official architectural drawing and could even just a hand skecth. Photos are always a tremendous help as well.
6.If we buy staircase from you, is it hard to install?
A: All of our stair kits are designed for easy assembly and installation for both the professional contractor or the DIY homeowner. No special tools are required.
7.Are you able to arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure! We can offer different shipping routes.
8.Will you provide the shop drawing?
A: Yes,We will make the shop drawing based on your request and measurements after the order confirmed.